Friday, August 17, 2007

Some Awn applet previews

I have configured Awn-extras to get see what was goign on with new applets. Basicly if you configure it you get two new applets:

  1. Clock
  2. Wobbly Zini

I assume you know what the Clock applet does...But the Wobbly Zini you most likely haven't heard of before. Well before you get all excited, the Wobbly Zini doesn't do much, more for you to look at. It's Basically this little light thing going around in the shape of a star. It is probably a test/example for the developers.

So more about the clock. I think its idea is great but at the moment it looks kind of ugly? I am not sure but maybe there is a way to change its colors? Mine looks kind of out of place. But useful none the less.

So now that I have bored you with all my words, here is a short video clip. Doesn't really show much, just the clock ticking....how exciting, and well the Wobbly thing doing what ever the hell it does: