Wednesday, October 3, 2007

About the readers, You guys!

So this blog was started just for fun, and has gained a little more attention then I thought. I am a bit of a statistics junkie so I figured I would share some statistics with you guys about all of you who read this blog. I will display some top 3 list of user statistics, with number 1 on each list being the highest.

Where You all Live:

  1. United States
  2. United Kingdom
  3. Canada
Top 3 states in the United States:
  1. California
  2. New York
  3. Texas
Browsers:
  1. Firefox
  2. Opera
  3. Internet Explorer
Searches that bring you all to my blog:
  1. awn applets
  2. compiz fusion plugins
  3. ubuntu screensaver
Best Referring websites:
  1. Google
  2. tuxmachines.org
  3. Direct visit/bookmarks
Thats it for now, hope you enjoyed. Hopefully I will have some more nice Linux post for you all tomorrow, just thought this could be a fun little post.